Sunday, June 7, 2009

AwEsOmE VACATION

Me and Deets on a ride that he was terrified of going on, but after lots if convincing, he went and loved it!
CBugs and Deets even got their divers licenses!

Grandma Tina with the witch. Striking resemblance, don't you think!?!
My sister-in-law, Courtney, with her boyfriend




Skater on the horsey ride that he HAD to go on(He fibbed about his age to get on!) He has not stopped talking about it since we got back. It was the highlight of his trip!



Cobesters fighting the darkside! And YES, All of these things are made completely out of
Legos!




This was the moment the boys have been waiting for all their lives!







Sunny California!















Skater snuck in to see Lighnig McQueen. You had to pay to get your picture with him, but when I turned around to find Skater, he had made it in across the barracade, so I snapped the shot. The lady behind in the pink shirt behind him was TICKED off!! She paid for her picture. I'm pretty sure Skater was in it!








Me and the boys at bugs life ride. NOT recommended for children under age 9. This picture was taken BEFORE they had the bajeezees scared out of them!













My sister got sealed in the San Diego Temple in May, so we decided to make a vacation out of it. It was so much fun. We went to California Adventure, Disneyland and Legoland. We liked everything, but my favorite was Legoland. Not because I loved it , but because the boys loved it! They were in heaven!! It was so fun to watch them!

3 comments:

A said...

Hey Jenny, I saw your blog on Melissa's- I didn't realize you had one. Anyway, just wanted to say I think its way cute and you have an adorable family! Our blog is private, so if you're interested, we'd love to invite ya. Just go to dannyandangelafrasure.blogspot.com and leave us your email. Have a great day! Angela (Sudweeks) Frasure

Miss Jana said...

What a fun vacation. Looks like you guys had tons of fun!

Jen said...

I love ya Jenny! I would love to catch up soon.